And here are the general 'loose' rules about receiving and awarding the Liebster award...
The Official Rules Of The Liebster AwardIf you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
So, here are 11 random facts about myself, as requested in the rules...
2- I write in the mornings...the earlier the better.
3- My favorite 'sounds' to accompany my writing are, rain, birds singing, or the beginnings of the morning hustle and bustle on my street, especially on a snowy morning.
4- I like the convenience and lightweight feel of my Kindle, but prefer good old fashioned books that I can mark up and scribble side notes in.
5- Because of my #4 fact, I do not use a Kindle version of the Bible.
6- When I experience writer's block, I check my e-mail and the latest Facebook posts, then go back to the blank screen.
7- I have and require a window in my office.
8- My favorite color is blue.
9- I am a vegetarian.
10-I can't decide on a favorite author.
11-Centering Prayer is my go-to for stress and self-improvement.